REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Selection of 2 (two) local individual consultants
Republic of Moldova
Moldova Agricultural Competitiveness Project (MACP)
Credit No. 5858-MD
Assignment Title: Support to AIPA central office in the implementation of MACP investment grants programs
Reference No.: MACP/AF-2/CS/IC-2.10
Two consultants will assist the Agency of Interventions and Payments for Agriculture (AIPA) central office in implementing the following grant programs implemented under Moldova Agricultural Competitiveness Project: (i) the investment grant program for post-harvest infrastructure development; and (ii) the post-investment grant program for sustainable land management.
The Consultants will have to meet these minimum requirements:
- Higher education in agriculture, business, finance or accounting, law or public administration;
- At least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in business, finance or public administration;
- Advanced knowledge of Romanian and Russian, knowledge of English will be an asset;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office operating system
- Advanced analytical skills and flexibility in teamwork;
- Excellent communication skills.
Activities are expected to begin in June 2018 and will continue until completion of the project – June 30, 2019.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters and references, if any. Applications should be submitted in English or Romanian marked “Support to AIPA central office in the implementation of MACP investment grants programs” by June 10, 2018, cob, to the to the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, or in hardcopy to the following address: 9 Constantin Tanase str., of. 512, Chisinau, Consolidated Agricultural Projects’ Management Unit. Tel.: 222-479; Fax: 244-469.
For more details please see the attached Terms of References