REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Selection of local individual consultant
November 21, 2018
Republic of Moldova
Moldova Agricultural Competitiveness Project (MACP)
Credit No. 5858-MD
Assignment Title: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) officer under MACP investment grants programs – Parts B2 and C2
Reference No.: MACP/AF-2/CS/IC-4.18-2
The M&E officer will be responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of grant programs under Components B2 and C2 including Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment (MADRM) and Agency for Intervention and Payments for Agricultures’ (AIPA) service providers and beneficiaries, in line with the project Log frame, the project’s set up objectives, grant operational manuals and grant programs implementation procedures accepted by the World Bank.
Moreover, the M&E officer will conduct systematic M&E visit to project beneficiaries under the above-mentioned grant program, will collect data and make sure to introduce all collected information into the Management Information System SIM_MAC-P and enable the generation of statistical reports, as well as Quarterly M&E reports that will be integrated in the Consolidated Progress Report of the Moldova Agriculture Competitiveness Project (MAC-P).
The Consultants will have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- University degree in the field of agriculture, economics, law or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of experience in agriculture or rural finance;
- Experience in monitoring & evaluation will be considered an asset;
- Previous work experience under international projects, financed by IFIs;
- Solid experience in data collecting and processing and developing monitoring reports;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Computer skills (MS environment);
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian and Russian, English would be an advantage;
- Driving license (cat. B) and personal car is mandatory.
Activities are expected to begin in January 2019 and will continue until completion of the project.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters and references, if any. Applications should be submitted in English or Romanian marked “Monitoring & Evaluation officer under MACP investment grants programs” by December 14, 2018, cob, to the to the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, or in hardcopy to the following address: 9 Constantin Tanase str., of. 512, Chisinau, Consolidated Agricultural Projects’ Management Unit. Tel.: 222-479; Fax: 244-469.
For more details, including Terms of References please visit: www.capmu.md