Invitation for Bids
February 03, 2020
Republic of Moldova
Moldova Agricultural Competitiveness Project
Credit No. 5639-MD
Contract Title: Procurement of Laboratory equipment for Republican Veterinary Diagnostic Center
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): MACP/AF/G/ICB-1.4
- The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Moldova Agricultural Competitiveness Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract(s) for Laboratory equipment for Republican Veterinary Diagnostic Center.
- Consolidated Agricultural Projects’ Management Unit on behalf of National Food Safety Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Laboratory equipment for Republican Veterinary Diagnostic Center:
– Item #1 (MACP/AF/G/ICB-1.4-1): Liquid chromatograph LC/MS/MS with detectors and accessories;
– Item #2 (MACP/AF/G/ICB-1.4-2): Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS).
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and it is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Consolidated Agricultural Projects’ Management Unit, Cornel Bordeianu (email@example.com) and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 09:00AM to 17:00PM at the address given below.
- Bidders shall register for the bidding by written application at the e-mail address indicated below. A complete set of bidding documents in English will be sent via email after registration. Prior registration is required for submitting clarification questions on the bidding documents and receiving automatic notice of answers and of addenda to the bidding documents. The original version of the bidding documents, and any addenda to it, will be the binding one.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before March 02, 2020, 12:00 local time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on March 02, 2020, 12:00 local time.
- All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of:
- Item # 1 (Liquid chromatograph LC/MS/MS with detectors and accessories) = USD5,000 equivalent;
- Item # 2 (Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS) = USD7,000 equivalent.
- The address referred to above is:
Attention: Cornel Bordeianu
Street Address: 9 Constantin Tanase str.
Floor/ Room number: floor 5, office 512
City: Chisinau; ZIP Code: MD-2005
Country: Republic of Moldova
Facsimile number: +373-22-244469
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org