Invitation for Bids
February 11, 2021
Republic of Moldova
Moldova Agricultural Competitiveness Project
Credit No. 5858-MD
Contract Title: Procurement of Laboratory equipment for Republican Veterinary Diagnostic Center and Regional Laboratories
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): MACP/AF-2/G/ICB-1.6
- The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank for implementation of Moldova Agricultural Competitiveness Project (MACP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract(s) for procurement of Laboratory equipment for Republican Veterinary Diagnostic Center in Chisinau and Regional Laboratories in Balti, Cahul, Drochia and Donduseni rayons.
- Consolidated Agricultural Projects’ Management Unit on behalf of National Food Safety Agency now invites for electronic Bids from eligible bidders for Laboratory equipment in 11 Lots.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and it is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Consolidated Agricultural Projects’ Management Unit, Mr. Cornel Bordeianu, email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org) during office hours 08:00AM to 17:00PM.
- Bidders shall register for the bidding by written application at the e-mail(s) address indicated below. A complete set of bidding documents in English will be sent via email after registration. Prior registration is required for submitting clarification questions on the bidding documents and receiving automatic notice of answers and of addenda to the bidding documents, if any. The original version of the bidding documents, and any addenda to it, will be the binding one.
- Bids must be submitted only electronically to the e-mail(s) address below on or before March 10, 2021, 11:00 local time. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened on-line with participation of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend the on-line public opening session on March 10, 2021, 12:00 local time.
The address referred to above is:
Attention: Cornel Bordeianu
Street Address: 50 Capriana str., floor 2, office 215, Chisinau
Country: Republic of Moldova
Electronic mail address: [email@example.com] with copy to [firstname.lastname@example.org] and [email@example.com]