The Consolidated Agricultural Projects Management Unit (CAPMU) was created by Government Decree on September 29, 1999 by consolidating two project management units that were implementing World Bank financed agricultural projects. CAPMU is currently managing all WB/IDA projects in the agriculture and rural sectors and has been the key agency responsible for coordinating preparation of the projects.
Currently, CAPMU implements the Moldova Agricultural Competitiveness Project (MAC-P).
Projects earlier implemented by CAPMU:
- Rural Investment and Services Project II (RISP II) – (March 2006 – June 2013)
- Avian Influenza Control and Human Pandemic Preparedness and Response Project (AIHP) – (June 2006 – May 2011)
- Renewable energy from agricultural wastes (BIOMASS) – (May 2005 – June 2008)
- Agricultural Pollution Control (APC) – (Feb 2004 – Dec 2009)
- Youth Socio-Economic Empowerment through Inclusive Business Development & Innovative Social Services Delivery (YSEE) – (Dec 2003 – Dec 2009)
- Rural Investment and Services Project I (RISP I) – (June 2002 – August 2006)
- Rural Finance Project – (Jan 1998 – June 2001)
- First Agricultural Project – (May 1996 – Dec 2001)
CAPMU staff has a wide experience in implementation of the World Bank financed projects and experience in assisting to other international donors financed projects. CAPMU is equipped with the all necessary office spaces, office and logistic equipment, vehicles, internet access, web site.